Contact me: enquiries [at] edinatuition [dot] com
Please consider carefully whether this means of delivering tuition will work for you. In my experience tutees get most out of online tuition if they are highly motivated to succeed, take responsibility for their learning, and make an effort, in each session, to provide as much input as they can. If you are not prepared to work hard then online probably won’t help much.
- Mathematics students — get extra tuition and support from a qualified maths teacher
- students in remote regions of Scotland can still have their own tutor via online means at affordable rates
- initial brief session to check set up and introduce ourselves — free of charge
- bitpaper.io and Skype, FaceTime, or Zoom for audio/video
- pay online by bank transfer
- £30 per hour long session plus additional support by email when required
- stop the sessions at any time and have paid only for the sessions you have had with no further charge
- for tutees local to Edinburgh I’d consider “half and half” ie in home tuition alternating with online
- ideal for intensive Easter revision sessions from the comfort of your own home!
If you are serious about doing well at maths and have decided to use an online tutor you may want to consider buying a tablet/stylus: