- Zoom for audio/video and explaineverything.com whiteboard
- I make use of Desmos, HSN notes (for SQA Higher), the SQA website, and other online resources to ensure that we cover the basics via easily shared means
- the great advantage to having a personal tutor is that you can ask specific questions about things that you don’t (as yet) understand — so please ask away!
- £40 SQA HIGHER, AS, SQA ADVANCED HIGHER, A-LEVEL/ £35 SQA N5, GCSE per hour long session which includes additional support by email when required
- pay online by bank transfer
- stop the sessions at any time with nothing more to pay
- first session is free of charge to test that online will work for you
If you are serious about doing well at maths and have decided to use an online tutor you may want to consider buying a tablet/stylus:
- Huion 430P at Amazon is a relatively inexpensive solution
- Wacom One at Amazon is slightly more expensive
- or search for currently recommended tools
- 7 best digital pen tablet for online teaching 2020 (Maths, Science) — and for tutees as well
I use an iPad pro and Apple Pencil.